Save the date: 18th November 2017 for our next National Conference - takeAIM Leeds..
Register at : www.eventsforce.net/takeaim2017
What is it?
Our takeAIM conferences are one day events, specifically designed for Foundation Doctors and Core Medical Trainees.
The aim of the conferences is deliver relevant and useful clinical updates on top acute medical topics, as well as provide career information for those who are considering a career in Acute Internal Medicine.
What's in it for you?
- A full day of interactive, relevant and interesting educational sessions related to Acute Internal Medicine.
- Useful updates for your day-to-day practice on the acute medical unit.
- A chance to find out about the vast career opportunities available in AIM, including specialist skills and less than full time training.
- Sessions that will provide you with top tips on how to apply for Higher Specialty Training.
- Your chance to enter our poster competition!
- A certificate of attendance for your e-Portfolio.
Past and Future Events
Here you'll find links to our previous conferences where you can find copies of the presentations from the day as well as a list of displayed posters.
Also keep a look out for details of our next national conference...