A huge congratulations to all those who displayed posters at the takeAIM conference.
Below are downloadable PDFs of the posters displayed.
Audit and Quality Improvement Projects
- A&QI 1 - Acute Physician Presence in ED - Does it Add Value? - Nadia Raza
- A&QI 3 - Improving the quality of management of ascites and spontaneous bacterial peritonitis in patients with cirrhosis - Kate Edwards
- A&QI 9 - Polypharmacy in frail adults - to prescribe or not to prescribe? - Kate Edwards
- CR 2 - Raoultella ornithinolytica: a rare bacteremia - Leo Lai
- CR 6 - Chest Pain in the Elderly Patient - Sanjin Bajgoric
- CR 7- Coagulase-negative, Staphylococcus Lugdunensis native valve endocarditis - Naeem Meghjee
- CR8 - Cannabinoid Hyperemesis: a Guide for the Practising Clinician - India Cecil-Oakes
- CR10 - A Differential Diagnosis for Acute Asthma on the AMU: A Case of Acute Paradoxical Vocal Cord Motion Disorder - Esther Jackson-Taylor
- CR 11 - Haemolytic anaemia and acute kidney injury: an acute presentation of lymphoma - Leo Lai
- CR 12 - The forgotten disease - Charlotte Ratcliff
- R1 - A qualitative study exploring physicians attitudes towards treatment escalation plans - Thomas Jones
- R2 - Bedside Ultrasonography – the way forward in Acute Internal Medicine? A survey of practicing clinicians - Dominic Wu